Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway
The reasoning section is the most neglected section by many government job aspirants. Regular practice & revision is the only way to make sure you get full marks in Reasoning. Aspirants must not take this section for granted and attempt quizzes regularly to make sure they ace this section with flying colors. Here, we are providing you with the daily Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway Exams. Attempt Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway daily, analyze your score and revise the topics that are refraining you from scoring full marks in this section.
Reasoning section contributes majorly in the SSC Exams especially the Tier 1 exams. Candidates must practice the reasoning section thoroughly to make sure you can not miss scoring high marks in this particular section. So, here we are providing Daily Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway.
Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway: Set 11
1. P, Q & R are educated, P, R & S are hard working, R, S & T are employed, P, Q, S & T are polite. Who is educated, hardworking, polite but not employed ?
2. Rama travels 10 km towards the north, turns left and travels 4 km and then again turns right and covers another 5 km and then turns right and travels another 4 km. How far is he from the starting point ?
(a) 5 km.
(b) 10 km.
(c) 15 km.
(d) 19 km.
3. A man starts from a point, walks 2 km towards north, turns towards his right and walks 2 km, turns right again and walks. What is the direction now he is facing ?
Directions: Study the two different positions of a cube given below with dots from 1 to 6 marked on its faces. When 3 is at the bottom, what will be at the top ?
5. The maximum number of squares in the given figure is:
6. Which one of the following figures represents family, sons and daughters ?
7. Which number is in all the geometrical figure?
8. Which on of the answer figures shall complete the given question figure:
9. From the given answer figures, select the one in which the question figure is hidden/embedded.
Direction: In question no 20, a piece of paper is folded and punched as shown below. From the given responses indicate how it will appear when opened.
10. Question Figure
|1. A||2. C|
|3. A||4. B|
|5. D||6. C|
|7. C||8. A|
|9. C||10. B|
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)