Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus: Saraswat Bank will be recruiting candidates for 150 post of Junior Officer (Clerk). The interested candidates can start their preparation for the recruitment by following the updated Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus for the recruitment process.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus: Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Series.
- Missing DI sets
- Double Diagram DI
- Caselet DI
- Data Sufficiency
- Mathematical inequality
- Simplification / Approximation.
- Data Interpretation.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Problem on Ages.
- Mixture & Allegation.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus: English Language
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction.
- Para Jumbles.
- Sentence/ Para Completion.
- Sentence Connectors.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Vocabulary based questions (Synonym-Antonyms, Misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases etc).
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus: Reasoning and Computer
- Seating Arrangement.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations.
- Distance & Direction.
- Series based questions (Alphanumeric/ Numeric/ Alphabet).
- Alphabet Test.
- Order and Ranking
- History Of Computers
- Database ( introduction)
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- Networking( LAN, WAN,)
- Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application)
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- MS Windows, MS Office
- Logic Gates
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Syllabus: General Awareness
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies & Banking Terms
- Important Government Schemes, Important Summits, Recent developments in banking sector, Important banking terms etc.
- Introduction to National financial institutions like RBI, SEBI, IRDA, FSDC etc and of International organizations like IMF, World Bank, ADB, UN etc.
- Important Dates and Dates.
- Countries and their Capital & Currencies.
- Important National & International Organizations and their Headquarters.
- National Parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
- Current Affairs of last 4-5 months.
- Banking Awareness (Static as well as Current Banking Awareness questions)
- Static General Awareness
- History of Indian banking system
- Overview of Indian Financial System
Saraswat Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
The contents of the online test will be:
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification, Question Paper, Study Material, Books, Study Plan, Syllabus
|Important Links For Saraswat Bank Preparation 2021||Links Below|
|Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment Notification 2021||Click Here|
|45+ Saraswat Bank Previous Year Papers: Download PDF||Click Here|
|Saraswat Bank Previous Year Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|Saraswat Bank Exam Pattern In Detail||Click Here|
|Saraswat Bank Exam Syllabus In Detail||Click Here|
|How To Crack Saraswat Bank Exam in 30 Days : Complete Study Plan & Strategy
|Best Books For Saraswat Bank Exam Preparation – Reasoning | English | General Awareness | Numerical ability||Click Here|
|Saraswat Bank Study Material Book PDF – Reasoning | English | General Awareness | Numerical ability – Download PDF Now||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)