SSC MTS Job Profiles & Salary: To fulfill the need of acquiring a govt job by the aspirants, SSC conducts its various exams every year. SSC MTS is one of its major exams with high school qualifications. SSC is expected to release the recruitment notification for various Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, Group “C” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial post after the lockdown. In this post we are providing SSC MTS Salary Structure, Job Profile, Career Growth, Roles, and Responsibilities.
SSC MTS Job Profiles, Career Growth and Salary
SSC MTS is an important exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission of India. It is a challenging job and requires a lot of hard work. The following are the posts that fall into the Group “C” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial Post.
- Junior Gestetner Operator
Salary Structure of SSC MTS
The SSC MTS post is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post. It falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800. Average SSC MTS salary is around Rs.18000- Rs.22000.
|Post||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)||MTS(GP 1800)|
Roles and Responsibilities Under SSC MTS
The following are mentioned roles & responsibility of the candidates who are selected to the post of SSC MTS have to perform
- Watch and ward duties.
- Opening and closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of the building, fixtures, etc.
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeep of lawns, parks, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and papers within the building.
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- Photocopying, sending of fax, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like the diary, dispatch, etc.
- Assisting on the computer.
- Cleaning of rooms and dusting of furniture etc.
- Delivering of Dak (outside the building)
Career Growth In SSC MTS
In terms of SSC MTS Salary there are two types of increments provided under Pay Band-I scheme, i.e. Annual increments and Promotional increments.
1. Annual Increments: Annual increments are to be paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the corresponding Grade Pay.
2. Promotional Increments: In order to promote employees in government offices of various ministries, departmental exams are conducted from time to time.
SSC MTS 2021 Complete Question Paper, Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|SSC MTS Complete Study Kit for 2021||Direct Link|
|SSC MTS Notification 2021 : Apply now||Click Here|
|100+ SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper with Solution – Pdf Download||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Previous Year Cut-off Marks||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Study Material Book PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|Best Study Plan for SSC MTS Exam Preparation||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Job Profiles & Salary||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern in Detail||Click here|
|SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2021||Click Here|
|Free Online Coaching for SSC MTS 2021||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)