SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked
SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked : The first day of the SSC CHSL 2020-21 Exam has now culminated with the successful conduction of all three shifts held on April 13, 2021. As per the board, the exam for all regions of India except for West Bengal will continue till April 27, 2021. In this post we are providing you memory based SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked .
SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked
SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked (Tier 1) 2021 – 13 April 2021 (1st Shift)
1. Lionel Messi related to which country?
Ans: Argentina (Plays for Spanish club Barcelona and the Argentina national team.)
2. Which vitamin deficiency is related to sterility?
Ans: Vitamin E
3. Which animal race occurs in the Kambala festival?
Ans: Buffalo race held in Karnataka.
4. Baburnama is written in which language?
Ans: Chagatai Turkic ( Babur’s mother tongue.)
5. What is the capital of Canada?
6. Which device is used to measure the altitude?
7. In the 2019 Lok sabha Election, who casted the first vote?
Ans: ITBP Arunachal Pradesh (DIG Sudhakar Natarajan – first person)
8. Who won the ICC Spirit of cricket of the decade in 2020?
Ans: M S Dhoni
9. Niyabat-e-khudai was the title given to?
10. ‘Untold Story’ is authored by whom?
Ans: Monica Ali
11. Who led the revolt of 1857 in Lucknow?
Ans: Begum Hazrat Mahal
12. Where did the Second round table conference hold?
Ans: London, 1931
13. Which revolution was run by Britishers during the August movement?
Ans. Operation Zero hour
14. Who became the youngest mayor of Kerala?
Ans: Arya Rajendran at the age of 21, Also the youngest in the country.
15. Mullagh medal is given to which Indian player?
Ans. Ajinkiya Rahane
16. Baglihar project is built on which river?
SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked (Tier 1) 2021 – 13 April 2021 (2nd Shift)
1. Who is the highest-paid Athlete in 2020?
Ans: Roger Federer, 106.3 million dollars (Female- Naomi Osaka)
2. Which minister launched an app for migrant labour for a pan-India survey?
Ans: Labour Minister Santosh Gangwar
3. Which leader led the revolt of 1857 from northeast India?
Ans: Kandapareshwar Singh, Maniram Dutta Baruah ( from Assam)
4. Which chemical gives green colours to firecrackers?
5. Who won the Senior National Billiards Championship 2020?
Ans: Pankaj Advani
6. In which national park hot air balloon safari has started?
Ans: Bandhavgarh National Park (Madhya Pradesh)
7. Who is the current chairperson of FICCI?
Ans: Uday Shankar
8. Who is the new CM of Uttarakhand?
Ans: Tirath Singh Rawat
9. How many members are nominated by the president in Rajya Sabha?
10. Which are the participating nations in the PASSEX military exercise that was conducted in Dec 2020?
Ans: India and Russia
11. Smallpox vaccine is invented by?
Ans: Edward Jenner
12. Hoysaleswara Temple situated in which state?
13. Which district has the least population density?
Ans: Dibang Valley, Arunachal Pradesh
14. Rajya Sabha was founded in which year?
Ans: 3 April 1952 (Foundation year of Rajya Sabha)
15. Who is the president of Seychelles?
Ans: Wavel Ramkalawan
16. Alaknanda river originates from which glacier?
Ans: Satopanth Glacier
SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked (Tier 1) 2021 – 13 April 2021 (3rd Shift)
1. Which article in the Indian constitution is related to the Right to property?
Ans: Article 300A, Part 12
2. Who won the Jnanpith award in 2020?
Ans: Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri, Malayalam language
3. What are the pores in leaves called?
4. Outer Himalayas are also known as?
5. Who won the first Commonwealth gold medal for India in 2018?
Ans: Mirabai Chanu, Weightlifting (India won a total 25 Gold Medals.)
6. Who was the Daughter of Vikramaditya?
Ans: Prabhavatigupta, was queen and regent of the Vakataka dynasty.
7. Who won the latest Presidential election in Poland?
Ans: Andrzej Duda
8. ‘Hit Refresh’ book written by whom?
Ans: Satya Nadela, (Authors: Satya Nadella, Jill Tracie Nichols, Greg Shaw)
9. Which of the following represents the field of weightlifting?
Ans: Options were given
10. What is the tenure of the Rajya Sabha?
Ans: Never, it is a permanent house
11. What was the result of the Gandhi-Irwin Pact 1931?
Ans: Signed on March 5, 1931. INC agreed to attend the second round table conference.
12. Which country shot down a Ukraine plane?
13. Who coined the term Vitamins?
Ans: Casimir Funk
14. Candela is the SI unit of?
Ans: luminous intensity
15. Blue Vitriol is the common name for which chemical?
Ans. Copper Sulphate
16. Who won the Ramanujan award 2020?
Ans: Carolina Araujo
SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked (Tier 1) 2021 – 12 April 2021 (1st Shift)
1. Which soil is useful for Cashew nuts?
Ans: (Sandy loam)
2. World’s largest floating solar park is situated in?
Ans: Omkareshwar Dam on Narmada river in Madhya Pradesh
3. World Tuberculosis day is celebrated on?
Ans: 24 March
4. Which batsman played maximum test matches?
Ans: Sachin Tendulkar
5. Recently which bank launched contactless Rupay payment cards with NPCI?
Ans: Central bank of India
6. ‘Pathway to god’ writer?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
7. According to census 2011 highest literacy rate district?
Ans: Serchhip district , Mizoram – 97.91%
8. Which of the following is nearby the Saryu river?
9. Birdie, eagle and albatross is related to which sports?
10. Which soil has less water holding capacity?
Ans. Sandy soil
11. Who is the current rural development minister of India?
Ans. Narender Singh Tomar
12. What is the chemical formula of Blue Vitriol?
Ans- CuSO4 , Copper(II) sulfate, also known as copper sulphate
13. Who is the recently appointed deputy Election commissioner of India?
Ans: Mr. Umesh Sinha (other two – Sudeep Jain and Chandra Bhushan Kumar)
14. Which city is situated on the banks of river yamuna?
15. Who is the Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
Ans: Justice Hima Kohli
16. Champaran Satyagrah occurred in which year?
Ans: 19 April 1917, Champaran District of Bihar
17. What is the Scientific name of Vitamin C?
Ans: Ascorbic Acid
18. Gandhi Sagar Dam is situated in ________?
Ans: On Chambal river, Neemach district (M.P)
19. What is the Scientific name of Potato?
Ans: Solanum tuberosum
20. Who is known as Napoleon of India?
21. Who proposed Cell theory?
Ans: Matthias Schleiden and Theodor Schwann proposed the cell theory.
22. India’s position in the Global Hunger Index 2020?
Ans: 94th position among 107 countries
23. When did Swami vivekanand started Ramakrishna mission
24. Landlocked countries in South America?
Ans: Two countries that are landlocked: Bolivia and Paraguay.
25. Article 72 is related to?
Ans: Pardoning Powers of President
SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked (Tier 1) 2021 – 12 April 2021 (2nd Shift)
1. Red pigment in onions due to presence of?
2.Pamban island is situated in which state of India?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
3. Who is Chief vigilance commissioner of India ?
Ans: Sanjay Kothari
4. Which article is related to enforcement of Fundamental rights by the Supreme Court?
Ans: Articles 32
5. Who was not the ruler of the Kushana Dynasty?
Ans: Famous rulers of Kushana dynasty are: Kujula Kadphises, Vima Kadphises, Kanishka I
6. Renuka lake is located in which state?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh (Renuka lake is situated in the Sirmour district of Himachal Pradesh)
7. Who was the first Indian woman who won the olympic medal in wrestling?
Ans: Sakshi Malik
8. Who founded the city of Murshidabad?
9. What is UBUNTU?
Ans: Operating system
10. Who won the bronze medal in weightlifting in Sydney olympics 2000?
Ans: Karnam Malleswari
11. Who was conferred with the title of ‘Sardar’ in Bardoli satyagraha?
Ans: Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
12. Who is the author of the book ‘Amnesty’?
Ans: Aravind Adiga
13. ‘Who lives if India dies’ is the slogan given by whom?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
14. What is the scientific name for Potato?
Ans. Solanum tuberosum
15. Which law gives the definition of force?
Ans. Newton’s first law of motion
16. ‘Hang’ is the term related to?
17. Law commission established in which year?
Ans: 1955 in Independent India.
18. First Law commission established in 1834 under the Charter Act of 1833 under the Chairmanship of Lord Macaulay
19. In which state road connectivity is done for char dham?
20. India’s first satellite?
Ans: Aryabhataa, 19 April 1975.
SSC CHSL Exam Questions Asked (Tier 1) 2021 – 12 April 2021 (3rd Shift)
1. Sardar Sarovar Dam is built on which river?
Ans: Narmada river, Gujarat
2. Which of the following waterfalls is in Jharkhand?
Ans: Hundru Falls on Subarnarekha River
3. India’s first Firepark is in which state?
4. Who among the following is awarded the best umpire by ICC in 2020?
Ans: Nitin Menon
5. President rule imposed in Kerala according to which article?
Ans: Article 356
6. FICCI was established in which year?
7. Leprosy is caused by which bacteria?
Ans: Mycobacterium leprae
8. What is the tenure of UPSC chairman?
Ans: 6 years
9. Who discovered the cell?
Ans: Robert Hooke
10. Who secured the fourth position in the Dhaka Marathon 2021?
Ans: Jigmet Dolma from India secured fourth position in the Dhaka Marathon 2021
11. Who was Mughal empire during the 1857 revolt?
Ans: Bahādur Shah II
12. Which IIT is first in Ranking in 2020?
Ans: IIT Madras
13. ELISA test is-
Ans: A test that detects and measures antibodies in blood.
14. Article 61 is related to?
Ans: Procedure for impeachment of the President
15. What is the full form of URL?
Ans: Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
16. World Water day?
Ans: 22 March
17. Which river is known as the sorrow of Bihar?
18. What is the total literacy of India according to census 2011?
Ans: 74.04 per cent, 82.14 for males and 65.46 for females.
|1.||Complete General Knowledge/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)