SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern: SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021, SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern, SBI Clerk Syllabus For Prelims, SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern, SBI Clerk Complete syllabus for mains Exam, The selection process is two tier.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will comprise of 3 sections, with a total of 100 marks and total time of 60 minutes has been allotted for this exam. You can go through the exam pattern and sectional time division of SBI Clerk Prelims exam from the table below:-
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2021
The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
|Serial Number||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will be conducted online and it will carry objective type questions.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern: Important Points for Prelims Exam
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern: Important Points for Mains Exam
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon). Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise. Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
SBI Clerk 2021 Complete Question Paper, Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|Important Links For SBI Clerk Preparation 2021||Links Below|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021||Click Here|
|100+ SBI Clerk Previous Year Papers: Download PDF||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut Off Marks Prelims | Mains : 2020 |2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Prelims | Mains Exam Pattern In Detail||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Prelims | Mains Exam Syllabus In Detail||Click Here|
How To Crack SBI Clerk Exam in 60 Days : Complete Study Plan & Strategy
|Best Study Plan For SBI Clerk 2021 Preparation : SBI Clerk Exam Strategy||Click Here|
|Best Books For SBI Clerk Exam Preparation – Quant | Reasoning | English | GA Pdfs||Click Here|
|SBI Clerk Study Material Book PDF – Quant | Reasoning | English | General Awareness | Computer – Download PDF Now||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|Youtube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)