Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway
The reasoning section is the most neglected section by many government job aspirants. Regular practice & revision is the only way to make sure you get full marks in Reasoning. Aspirants must not take this section for granted and attempt quizzes regularly to make sure they ace this section with flying colors. Here, we are providing you with the daily Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway Exams. Attempt Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway daily, analyze your score and revise the topics that are refraining you from scoring full marks in this section.
Reasoning section contributes majorly in the SSC Exams especially the Tier 1 exams. Candidates must practice the reasoning section thoroughly to make sure you can not miss scoring high marks in this particular section. So, here we are providing Daily Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway.
Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway: Set 7
1. Directions : A statement followed by two assumptions I & II is given. Which one of the four given alternatives is correct ?
Statement : Imprisonment for 27 years made Nelson Mandela The President.
I. One who will be imprisoned for 27 years will become The President
II. To become The President imprisonment is a qualification.
(a) Only I is implicit.
(b) Only II is implicit.
(c) Both I & II are implicit.
(d) Neither I nor II is implicit.
2. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
3. A word is given in capital letters. It is followed by four words. Out of these four words, three cannot be formed from the letters of the word in capital letters. Point out the word which can be formed from the letters of the given word in capital letters.
4. If A = 1, FAT = 27, then FAITH = ?
5. If the word ‘STOVE’ can be written as ‘FNBLK, how can the word ‘VOTES’ be written in that code?
6. A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
WXV, TUS, QRP, ?
Correct Answer: NOM
7. A series is given with one term missing. Select the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.
EG, JL, OQ, ?
8. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary.
9. Which word will appear third when arranged in order of dictionary?
10. Which word will appear last when arranged in order of dictionary?
Boring, Blown, Bunker, Busted, Burped
d) None of these
|1. d||2. c|
|3. c||4. a|
|5. a||6. a|
|7. a||8. b|
|9. a||10. b|
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)