Reasoning Quiz for RRB NTPC and SSC
In this post we are providing you with the daily Reasoning Quiz for RRB NTPC and SSC Exams. Attempt Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway daily, analyze your score and revise the topics that are refraining you from scoring full marks in this section.
Reasoning section contributes majorly in the SSC Exams especially the Tier 1 exams. Candidates must practice the reasoning section thoroughly to make sure you can not miss scoring high marks in this particular section. So, here we are providing Daily Reasoning Quiz for RRB NTPC and SSC Exams.
Reasoning Quiz for RRB NTPC and SSC: Set 77
Directions (1-2): In each of the following questions, find the missing number /letters/figure from the given responses :
1. 36, 28, 24, 22, ?
2. 7, 9, 1.3, 21, 37, ?
3. Select the number which does NOT belong to the given series
232, 343, 454, 564, 676
4. A bus left with some definite number of passengers. At the first stop, half the passengers left the bus and 35 boarded the bus. At the second stop 1/5 th of the passengers left and 40 boarded the bus. Then, the bus moved with 80 passengers towards its destination without stopping anywhere. How many passengers were there originally ?
5. If the day, after tomorrow is Sunday, what day was tomorrow’s day before yesterday ?
6. A man is 3 years older than his wife and four times as old as his son. If the son becomes 15 years old after 3 years, what is the present age of the wife ?
(a) 60 years
(b) 51 years
(c) 48 years
(d) 45 years
7. X and Y are brothers. R is the father of Y. S is the brother of T and maternal uncle of X. What is T to R?
8. Suresh is 7 ranks ahead of Ashok in the class of 39 students. If Ashok’s rank is 17th from the last, what is Suresh’s rank from the start?
9. A word/set of letters given in capital letters is followed by four answer words. Out of these only one cannot be formed by using the letters of the given word/set of letters. Find out that word
10. A group of alphabets are given with each being assigned a numerical code. These have to be unscrambled into a meaningful word and the correct code so obtained may be indicated from the given responses ?
R A H K S
1 2 3 4 5
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)