Reasoning Quiz for RRB NTPC and SSC CHSL
The reasoning section is the most neglected section by many government job aspirants. Regular practice & revision is the only way to make sure you get full marks in Reasoning. Aspirants must not take this section for granted and attempt quizzes regularly to make sure they ace this section with flying colors. Here, we are providing you with the daily Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway Exams. Attempt Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway daily, analyze your score and revise the topics that are refraining you from scoring full marks in this section.
Reasoning section contributes majorly in the SSC Exams especially the Tier 1 exams. Candidates must practice the reasoning section thoroughly to make sure you can not miss scoring high marks in this particular section. So, here we are providing Daily Reasoning Quiz For SSC and Railway.
Reasoning Quiz for RRB NTPC and SSC: Set 31
1. Merchant’ is related to ‘Trade’ in the same way as ‘Doctor’ is related to:
2. ‘Fish’ is related to ‘Pisciculture’ in the same way as ‘Bees’ is related to:
3. Out of the four options given below, three are of a kind while one does not belong to the group. Choose the one which is unlike the others.
(a) Circle : arc
(b) TV : Screen
(c) Book : Cover
(d) Laptop : Charger
4. What will come in place of the question mark in the following number series?
5. In a certain code, WORKABLE is written as VOYZPILD, how will BLUNDERS be written in same code?
6. Statements: All purses are mobile. All mobile are phones. Some mobile are rings. No ring is purse.
Which Conclusion is right?
(a) Some purse is ring.
(b) No mobile is ring.
(c) Some phones are purse.
(d) All rings are mobile.
7. D, the son-in-law of B, is the brother-in-law of A who is the brother of C. How is A related to B?
(d) None of these
8. There are seven persons A, B, C, D, E, F and G sitting in a line facing west. E is to the immediate right of G. B is at one of the extreme ends and has E as his neighbour. G is between E and F. C is sitting second from the south end. Who is sitting at the southern end?
9. A man starts walking towards Northeast diagonally from the left corner of a square plot and turns right after reaching the center of the plot. After some distance he again turns right and continues walking. Which direction is he facing now?
Direction (10): Study the following arrangement of the English alphabet and answer the questions given below.
U Q N K L D I M Y V B X P Z E O W T C F S J R H A G
10. Which letter is tenth to the right of the letter which is exactly the middle letter between U and W?
(d) None of these
1. Answer (d)
Explanation: – A doctor “examines” a patient, whereas a merchant “trades” goods.
2. Answer (b)
Explanation: – Fish farming is called Pisciculture, Bee Farming is called Apiculture.
3. Answer (d)
Explanation: – Second one is the part of the first one, except laptop: charger.
4. Answer (c)
Explanation: 114 115 107 134 70 ?
+13 –23 +33 –43 +53
Hence, question mark (?) will be replaced by 195.
5. Answer (d)
Explanation: WORKABLE => DLIPZYOV (opposite letters in the table below) => VOYZPILD (reversing the order)
BLUNDERS => YOFMWVIH (opposite letters) => HIVWMFOY (reversing the order)
6. Answer (c)
7. Answer (d)
Explanation: D is the brother-in-law of A, who is brother of C. C is wife of D. D is the son-in-law of B. B Can either father or mother of A.
8. Answer (a)
Explanation: The arrangement is A C D F G E B.
9. Answer (c)
10. Answer (d)
Explanation: There are 15 letters between U and W in the given series. So, the middle letter is the eighth letter to the right of U, which is Y. Clearly, the tenth letter to the right of Y is C.
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)