Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
SSC, Railways & many other government job exams are scheduled to be held in the upcoming months. Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for Railway NTPC and SSC covers an important part of the exam and hence it must be prepared thoroughly. It needs complete understanding of the basic concepts along with thorough understanding. This page will provide you all the quizzes of the Arithmetic section of various exams such as RRB NTPC, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS etc. Practice the quantitative aptitude quizzes given below and surpass the high cut off marks in the exam.
ExamsCart is providing free quizzes to help all the aspirants with the SSC & Railway Quantitative Aptitude section by providing links to attempt quizzes. You can attempt quizzes as per the exam interface before the actual exam by attempting the quizzes on the web browser. It’s time to pull up your socks and burn the midnight oil by practicing the SSC Quantitative Aptitude quiz daily.
Quantitative Aptitude Quiz: Set 41
1. The ratio of income and expenditure of a person is 11 : 10. If he saves IRS. 9,000 per annum. his monthly income is:
(a) Rs. 8,000
(b) Rs. 8,800
(c) Rs. 8,500
(d) Rs. 8,250
2. If W1 : W2 = 2 : 3 and W1 : W3 = 1 : 2 then W2 : W3 is:
(a) 3 : 4
(b) 4 : 3
(c) 2 : 3
(d) 4 : 5
3. A copper wire of length 36 m and diameter 2 mm is melted to form a sphere. The radius of the sphere (in cm) is:
4. The ratio of the radii of two wheels is 3 : 4. The ratio of their circumferences is:
(a) 4 : 3
(b) 3 : 4
(c) 2 : 3
(d) 3 : 2
5. If the length of a rectangle is increased by 10% and its breadth is decreased by 10%, the change in its area will be:
(a) 1% increase
(b) 1% decrease
(c) 10% increase
(d) No change
6. In how many years will a sum of money double itself at 25/4% simple interest per annum ?
7. A sum of Rs. 12,000, deposited at compoundd interest becomes double after 5 years. How much will it be after 20 years ?
(a) Rs. 1,44,000
(b) Rs. 1,20,000
(c) Rs. 1, 50,000
(d) Rs. 1,92,000
Directions (3-5): The pie-chart, given here, shows the amount of money spent on various sports by a school administration in a particular year. Observe the pie chart and answer the questions based on this graph.
8. If the money spent on football was Rs. 9,000 how much more money was spent on hockey than on football ?
(a) Rs. 11,000
(b) Rs. 11,500
(c) Rs. 12,000
(d) Rs. 12,500
9. If the money spent on football was Rs. 9,000, what amount was spent on Cricket ?
(a) Rs. 31,000
(b) Rs. 31,500
(c) Rs. 32,000
(d) Rs. 32,500
10. If the money spent on football is Rs. 9,000, then what was the total mount spent on all sports ?
(a) Rs. 73,000
(b) Rs. 72,800
(c) Rs. 72,500
(d) Rs. 72.000
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)