NTA UGC NET May Notification 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced notification for the recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both’ in May 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
UGC NET May Notification 2021: UGC NET May 2021 Application Form has been released on 2nd February 2021. Exam date has also been announced. The exam will be held form 2nd May 2021 to 17th May 2021. UGC NET is a national level entrance test which will be organized by NTA. Through UGC NET exam, the eligibility will be determined for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) & Assistant Professor and for Assistant Professor only. Candidates who will successfully qualify the test will be considered for recruitment as Assistant Professor or JRF in Indian Universities and Colleges. In this article we have provided complete details related to UGC NET 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, Previous year papers, etc.
UGC NET May Notification 2021: Important Links
|UGC NET May Notification 2021 Official PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UGC NET Apply Link (Registration)||Click Here|
|UGC NET Apply Link (Login)||Click Here|
UGC NET May Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Events||Dates 2021 (December Cycle)|
|Availability of Online Application||2nd February 2021|
|Last date to apply online||2nd March 2021|
|Correction window opens||5th to 9th March 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||March/ April 2021|
|UGC NET 2021||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th & 17th May 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||May 2021|
|Announcement of Results||June 2021|
UGC NET May Notification 2021: Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|UR/ General candidates||1000|
|General –EWS/ OBC – NCL candidates||500|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender candidates||250|
UGC NET May 2021: Qualification
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate (General/ UR/ General- EWS) with Masters Degree or its equivalent from UGC recognized University or Institution is eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks: Student in their Masters Degree level must have obtained at least 55% marks (50% marks for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Transgender category candidates).
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates in the Master’s degree level should have passed with Electronic Science, Humanities and Social science (including languages), Computer science and applications, etc.
- Appearing: Students who are in the last year of their Master’s degree level or who have appeared but results are awaited are also eligible to apply. Such students will be considered eligible only if they will fulfill the qualification requirements. Furthermore, the candidates must complete the Masters degree within 2 years of declaration of result otherwise he/she will be disqualified.
- Ph.D Holders: Students with Ph.D degree whose Masters level exam has been completed by September 1992 will be given 5% relaxation in aggregate marks (which means from 55% to 50%).
UGC NET May Notification 2021: Age Criteria
- Assistant Professor: For UGC NET, there will be no upper age limit to apply.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): Applying candidate should not be more than 31 years of age as on 1st March, 2021.
- Age relaxation: ST/ SC/ PWD/ OBC- NCL/ Transgender/ women candidates will be given relaxation up to 5 years. Also 5 years relaxation will be given to candidates with research experience or who have served in armed forces. 3 years age relaxation will be given to candidates with LLM degree.
UGC NET May Notification 2021: Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in CBT mode.
- Number of Papers: There will be two papers in the test.
- Language Medium: The paper will be present in the language as chosen by the candidate either in Hindi or English.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice, objective type of questions in the paper.
- Time Duration: The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours without any break.
- Questions: There will be total of 150 questions in the paper. Paper 1 will have 50 questions and Paper 2 will contain 100 questions.
- Marks: The paper will be of total 300 marks. Paper 1 will be of 100 marks and Paper 2 will be of 200 marks.
- Marking Pattern: For each correct answer, 2 marks will be given.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Total||300 marks||150 questions|
UGC NET Cutoff 2021
|Category||Cut off Marks (%)|
|Paper – I||Paper – II|
|OBC (NCL)/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates||35%||35%|
UGC NET May 2021 Complete Question Paper, Study Material, Books, Cutoff Marks, Notification, Study Plan
|UGC NET Complete Study Kit for May 2021||Direct Link|
|NTA UGC NET May Notification 2021 : Apply now||Click Here|
|100+ UGC NET Previous Year Question Paper with Solution – Pdf Download||Click Here|
|UGC NET Previous Year Cut-off Marks||Click Here|
|UGC NET Study Material Book PDF – Download Now||Click Here|
|Best Study Plan for UGC NET Exam Preparation||Click Here|
|UGC NET Exam Pattern in Detail||Click here|
|UGC NET Exam Syllabus May 2021||Click Here|
|Free Online Coaching for UGC NET May 2021||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)