KAPILA Kalam Programme – For IP Literacy & Awareness
KAPILA Kalam Programme was launched virtually on 15th October 2020 by the Union Education Ministers, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’on the 89th birth anniversary of former President and Scientist Late Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam for Intellectual Property Literacy and Awareness.
Details of KAPILA Kalam Programme
- KAPILA is an acronym for Kalam Program for IP (Intellectual Property) Literacy and Awareness.
- Through the KAPILA Kalam Program, Government of India will spread the awareness and importance of patenting and inventions.
- Under this campaign, students pursuing higher education in higher educational institutions will get knowledge about the correct way of the application process for patenting their “invention” and they will be aware of their rights on their “inventions”.
- The program will facilitate the colleges and higher educational institutions to encourage more and more students to file patents.
- To promote awareness in the field intellectual property, the Ministry celebrated the week from 15th October to 23rd October as ‘Intellectual Property Literacy Week’.
Objectives of KAPILA Kalam Programme
Through the KAPILA Kalam Programme, the government will spread awareness about the importance of patenting an invention, to lead India towards self-reliance with the help of educational programs.
It aims to tap the resources in the field of Intellectual Property to come ahead with their inventions and blend it towards Patents.
Sensitization and development of vibrant Intellectual Property filing system.
To provide training program on Intellectual Property rights for faculty and students in Higher education Institutions.
What is Intellectual Property?
Intellectual property (IP) refers to creations of the mind, such as inventions; literary and artistic works; designs; and symbols, names and images used in commerce.
IP is protected in law by, by patents, copyrights and trademarks, which enable people to earn recognition or financial benefit from what they invent or create.
|1.||Complete General Knowledge/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)