IBPS Clerk Admit Card
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on Friday, November 20 released the admit card for IBPS clerk preliminary examination 2020. The IBPS clerk preliminary exam 2020 will be held on December 5, 12 and 13. The results for the IBPS clerk preliminary exam 2020 is scheduled to be declared on December 31.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Admit Card- IBPS Clerk Prelims 2020||Released|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||5th, 12th, 13th December 2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||31st December 2020|
|Admit Card- IBPS Clerk Mains 2020||12th January 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||24th January 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||1st April 2021|
The admit card or call letter will be available for download until December 12.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 minutes/ 1 hour|
Note:- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
Note for IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 & Exam
- Candidates must check their exam date as soon as they get IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
- Also, check your venue for the exam.
- For the mains exam, candidates must note that the exam is qualifying/ scoring in nature. Even then, one has to score more than or equal to qualifying marks in each section.
- With all the preparation mode on, candidates may also go through the pattern from the table below. It shows the distribution of questions and marks for each section of IBPS Clerk Exam 2020.
Documents to carry with your IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Steps to download the admit card or call letter:
1) Go to IBPS’s official website
2) Click on link for download the call letter for CRP – CLERK -X – Preliminary Exam
3) You will be directed to a new login page
4) Enter registration no/roll no and password/DOB in dd-mm-yy format
5) Enter Captcha code and click on login to download the call letter
6) Carry it to the exam centre
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)