Daily Current Affairs 26 June 2021: This post contains important Daily Current Affairs 26 June 2021. It includes all Major National, International, Business and Sports related News. These current affairs are important for all competitive exams like IBPS, SBI, Railway, SSC, UPSC, PCS and Other Exams. The current affairs section plays a vital role in an exam and help you score more. A brief explanation of every current affair is provided to further enhance your general knowledge. Once you have gone through these current affairs we would recommend to you to try our daily Current affairs 26 June 2021 Quiz.
Daily Current Affairs 26 June 2021
1. International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking: 26 June
2. International Day in Support of Victims of Torture: 26 June
3. India’s first Indigenous Aircraft Carrier to be commissioned in 2022. The IAC-1 caarier is being built at the Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), Kochi, Kerala, under public-private partnership.
4. India will host the 9th Asian Ministerial Energy Roundtable (AMER9) in 2022. International Energy Forum (IEF) Headquarters location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5. Microsoft officially launched its new Windows operating system ‘Windows 11’ on June 24, 2021. It is being called as the “next generation” of Windows.
6. The State Bank of India (SBI) has launched a new business loan scheme titled ‘Aarogyam Loan’ for the healthcare sector, with the aim to extend financial support, during the difficult times of the novel coronavirus pandemic.
7. SBI Cards & Payment Services has tied up with lifestyle retail chain, Fabindia, to launch an exclusive co-branded contactless credit card called ‘Fabindia SBI Card’.
8. The Padma Bhushan-winning renowned author Ruskin Bond, has come out with his new book titled “It’s a Wonderful Life: Roads to Happiness“
9. The Government of Delhi has appointed former Padma Shri-winning Indian weightlifter Karnam Malleshwari as the first vice-chancellor of Delhi Sports University.
10. Australian swimmer Kaylee McKeown has broken the world record in the women’s 100 metre backstroke, as she reached the target point within a time frame of 57:45.
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|Youtube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)