Computer Awareness Quiz
If you are preparing for banking examination, you must know the importance of computer awareness. Computer Technology has its application in almost every field. All the banking activities take place with the help of computer technology, so it is but obvious to be a part of question paper. Computer is the key component of SSC, Railway, upsc and other Competitive exams. Computer Awareness Quiz comprises of important Questions for Competitive exams.
The Computer Awareness or Computer Knowledge section is common to most of the Government and Banking recruitment tests. This section can be a game changer because the questions asked here are pretty easy, relating to basics, acronyms, shortcut keys, etc. Despite its significance, the section is often overlooked by aspirants. Considering the extreme competition where you cannot afford to lose 1/4th of marks, here we bring to you Computer Awareness Quiz to help you prepare for upcoming exams like, IBPS RRB Assistant, RRB PO, NABARD Assistant, NIACL Assistant and many more, without putting any extra effort. Keeping this in mind we have compiled a quiz on Computer. Attempt our quiz to test your preparation level.
Computer Awareness Quiz: Set 159
- In networking, _____ is a series of bits that circulate on a token-ring network.
- A _____ is a software-based security token that generates a single-use login PIN.
A) live ware
B) soft token
C) live token
D) auto token
- ____________ is a hardware security device that is used to authorize a user.
A) soft token
B) user token
C) credit token
D) hard token
- iTunes is an audio playback program developed by ___________
C) Apple Computer
- _________ is the standard unit of measurement for rack-mounted equipment like servers, hard drives, switches, routers.
- 1U is equal to _______ inches.
- A virtual machine is an example of ________?
- ___________ files are useful for duplicating or backing up CDs and DVDs.
- _______ is a subset of algebra used for creating true/false statements.
|1. B) token||2. B) soft token|
|3. D) hard token||4. A) client|
|5. C) Apple Computer||6. A) U|
|7. B) 1.75||8. B) Emulation|
|9. D) ISO||10. C) Boolean|
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)