Banking Awareness Quiz
Dear Readers, Welcome to the 2021 Daily Banking Awareness Quiz Question & Answers Section of ExamsCart. Banking Awareness Quiz will Boost Your Banking Awareness Section.
The Banking Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers various segments in it like Banking Awareness, Static GK, In any case, the most imperative thing that you may have seen is that both the Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the Banking Awareness Section depend on Current Banking Affairs as it were.
Here is a test on Banking Awareness to give you a chance to survey your Banking Awareness Knowledge. This post contains important Banking Awareness Quiz. A brief explanation of every Quiz is provided to further enhance your general knowledge.
Banking Awareness Quiz: Set 351
1. In 2016 RBI adopted the FIT framework. What does F stands for in FIT?
2. The activities covered under Agriculture under the Priority Sector Lending are classified into how many sub category?
3. As per the Prime Minister’s Task Force on MSMEs, banks have been advised to achieve a ______ year-on-year growth in credit to micro and small enterprises.
A) 10 per cent
B) 20 per cent
C) 25 per cent
D) 30 per cent
4. What is the minimum net owned fund required by non-banking financial institution to register with RBI?
A) Rs. 100 lakh
B) Rs. 300 lakh
C) Rs. 200 lakh
D) Rs. 500 lakh
5. Bank credit to registered NBFCs for on-lending to micro and small enterprises up to _______ per borrower are eligible for classification as priority sector lending
A) Rs. 20 lakh
B) Rs. 10 lakh
C) Rs. 50 lakh
D) Rs. 25 lakh
6. TReDS is an electronic platform where receivables of _________ drawn against buyers are financed through multiple financiers at competitive rates.
C) Real Estate
D) Education Institutes
7. Presently how many entities are licensed by RBI to run the Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) platform?
8. It is mandatory for all companies with a turnover greater than _______ to register with TReDS.
A) Rs. 500 crores
B) Rs. 200 crores
C) Rs. 250 crores
D) Rs. 100 crores
9. RBI has how many fully owned subsidiary?
10. What is the compensation to be provided by banks to pensioners in case of delayed credit of pension/ arrears of pension?
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)