Banking Awareness Quiz
Dear Readers, Welcome to the 2021 Daily Banking Awareness Quiz Question & Answers Section of ExamsCart. Banking Awareness Quiz will Boost Your Banking Awareness Section.
The Banking Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers various segments in it like Banking Awareness, Static GK, In any case, the most imperative thing that you may have seen is that both the Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the Banking Awareness Section depend on Current Banking Affairs as it were.
Here is a test on Banking Awareness to give you a chance to survey your Banking Awareness Knowledge. This post contains important Banking Awareness Quiz. A brief explanation of every Quiz is provided to further enhance your general knowledge.
Banking Awareness Quiz: Set 351
- _______ is a preset amount of money that a bank has agreed to lend you and that you can draw on when you need it.
C) Line of Credit
D) None of these
- Which of the following organization is the nodal agency for the implementation of the ‘Interest Subvention Scheme for MSMEs 2018’ launched by Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)?
- Which of the following is the term used for storehouses where banknotes and rupee coins are stocked on behalf of the Reserve Bank for distribution to bank branches?
A) currency depot
B) coin depot
C) currency bank
D) currency chest
- Which of the following denomination of bank note is currently not being issued by RBI?
A) Rs 2
B) Rs 5
C) Rs 10
D) Both A and B
- Asian Clearing Union (ACU) has how many countries as its member?
- How much foreign currency can be carried in cash for travel abroad from India under normal circumstances?
A) up to USD 10,000 per visit
B) up to USD 1,000 per visit
C) up to USD 6,000 per visit
D) up to USD 3,000 per visit
- What is the maximum amount of Indian currency that can be brought in while coming into India?
A) Rs. 2,50,000
B) Rs. 50,000
C) Rs. 25,000
D) Rs. 15,000
- What are the routes under which foreign investment can be made in India?
A) Automatic Route, Government Route and FAR
B) Automatic Route and Government Route
C) FAR, VRR, MTF
D) Automatic Route, Government Route, FAR, VRR, MTF
- The limits on cash withdrawal at ATMs and for purchase of goods and services are decided by _______.
C) Ministry of Finance
D) card issuer
- What is the maximum value of transaction allowed in a CP transaction (except ATM transactions) using NFC contactless technology undertaken without AFA requirement?
A) Rs. 1,000 per transaction
B) Rs. 2,000 per transaction
C) Rs. 5,000 per transaction
D) Rs. 10,000 per transaction
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)