Banking Awareness Quiz
Dear Readers, Welcome to the 2021 Daily Banking Awareness Quiz Question & Answers Section of ExamsCart. Banking Awareness Quiz will Boost Your Banking Awareness Section.
The Banking Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers various segments in it like Banking Awareness, Static GK, In any case, the most imperative thing that you may have seen is that both the Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the Banking Awareness Section depend on Current Banking Affairs as it were.
Here is a test on Banking Awareness to give you a chance to survey your Banking Awareness Knowledge. This post contains important Banking Awareness Quiz. A brief explanation of every Quiz is provided to further enhance your general knowledge.
Banking Awareness Quiz: Set 345
- The Reserve Bank of India has relaxed the leverage ratio (LR) to _____________ for Domestic Systemically Important Banks (DSIBs) and 3.5% for other banks.
- The Reserve Bank of India has advised all Scheduled Commercial Banks to adopt Education Loan Scheme, formulated by Indian Banks Association. In this scheme, the Collateral free loans upto Rs _______________ under the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Education Loans (CGFSEL).
A) Rs 10 Lakh
B) Rs 7.5 Lakh
C) Rs 15 Lakh
D) Rs 20 Lakh
- CCI has approved the merger of the Indiabulls Housing Finance and Lakshmi Vilas Bank recently. What is the full form of CCI?
A) Competition Commission of International
B) Competition Commission of India
C) Competition Corporation of India
D) Central Commission of India
- In Union Budget 2018-19, the Government has made a commitment to the welfare of farmers and doubling farmers income by which year?
- Three Public Sector Insurance companies will be merged into a single insurance entity. Which of the following is not them?
A) Oriental India insurance Co. Ltd
B) United India Assurance Co. Ltd
C) National Insurance Co. Ltd
D) General Insurance Corporation of India
- Which section of the RBI allows the RBI to provide loans to banks and state financial corporations?
- If any cheque issued by a holder does not get withdrawn from the bank till three months, then it is called ______.
A) Crossed Cheque
B) Stale Cheque
C) Post Dated Cheque
D) Anti Dated Cheque
- SIDBI stands for _______.
A) Small-scale Industries Deployment Bank Industry
B) Small Industries Development Bank of India
C) Small Interactive Deployment Bank Industry
D) Small Investment Development Bank of India
- Where is the headquarters of Bandhan Bank?
B) New Delhi
- How many sections are there in RBI Act 1934?
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)