Banking Awareness Quiz
Dear Readers, Welcome to the 2021 Daily Banking Awareness Quiz Question & Answers Section of ExamsCart. Banking Awareness Quiz will Boost Your Banking Awareness Section.
The Banking Awareness Section of Banking Exams covers various segments in it like Banking Awareness, Static GK, In any case, the most imperative thing that you may have seen is that both the Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the Banking Awareness Section depend on Current Banking Affairs as it were.
Here is a test on Banking Awareness to give you a chance to survey your Banking Awareness Knowledge. This post contains important Banking Awareness Quiz. A brief explanation of every Quiz is provided to further enhance your general knowledge.
Banking Awareness Quiz: Set 343
- The primary relationship between a banker and customer starts from the time
A) when customer visits that bank
B) when customer opens account
C) when customer visits that bank to made queries
D) All of the above
- Dishonour of cheque by a banker without any justifiable reason is called
A) Valid dishonour of cheques
B) Unmindful dishonour of cheques
C) Negligence dishonour of cheques
D) Wrongful dishonour of cheques
- ______ is the right of a person to retain the property of another person in his possession until the debt from that owner of that property is repaid
- The idea behind the bankers right to set-off is to enable the banker to reduce the ______ amount due to him from a customer
D) None of the above
- The ________ rule is followed in appropriation of accounts if neither debtor nor creditors does not makes any specific appropriation
- The right of set-off customers account can be exercised only by a______.
- How many sections are there in total in Banking Regulation Act 1949?
- Which of the following section in the Banking Regulation Act 1949 defines the use of words “bank”, “banker”, “banking” or “banking company”?
A) Section 1
B) Section 2
C) Section 3
D) Section 7
- Which section of Banking Regulation Act 1949 give Power to the Reserve Bank to give directions?
A) Section 42
B) Section 42A
C) Section 47
D) Section 35A
- Which of the following falls under Section 11 of Banking Regulation Act 1949?
A) Restrictions on loans and advances.
B) Restrictions as to payment of dividend.
C) Cash Reserves
D) Requirement as to minimum paid-up capital and reserves
|1.||Complete GK/GS Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|2.||Static Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|3.||English Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|4.||Banking Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|5.||Data Interpretation Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|6.||Quant Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Awareness Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|8.||Reasoning Preparation Bag||Click Here|
|9.||Daily Current Affairs||Click Here|
|10.||Monthly Current Affairs PDF||Click Here|
|11.||Daily Current Affairs Quiz||Click Here|
|Please Support us Like & Share Our Social Network
|YouTube||Click Here To Subscribe Now|
|Current Affairs App
||Click Here to Download Free Current Affairs App by ExamsCart.com
By TEAM ExamsCart.com
(Government Exams ? Crack with Us…)